Monday, October 02, 2006
That October 1st has already come and gone?
That means he's already left for KL with his beloved family?
And I'm left to worry about his safety? (cos he's supposed to give me a sign once he's safe n sound and home and I haven't gotten any and it's been HOURS.)
Thanks to my beloved parents for bringing me out shopping and (indirectly) distracting me. Thanks for the Guess bag, school bag and heels. <3>
But even that won't take my mind off the fact that he'll be gone for weeks and that at the moment I don't even know where he is and how he's doing. I hate it when I get all worried sick; and I'm especially paranoid when it comes to the safety and well-being of my loved ones.
So please, give me a sign, Fattah! It's been like what, 12hours already! I'm freakin' worried sick ok.Please.. =(
I bet in 12hours I can drive to Sarawak and visit Hannan there already. (Correct me if I'm wrong about the fact.)
How can I possibly sink into peaceful slumber knowin that he's away and yet not knowing whether he's okay or not. I know I'll definitely cry and enclose myself in his sweater later on. (After of course, hours of contemplating about his safety) Sigh.
The initial hours are always the most excruciating.
I hate the prolonged stares on my hp; expectantly waiting for his number to magically appear; ringing or texting me..
Baby do come home(as in Singapore; not your KL home) soon. =(
X O X O; 3:36 am